Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Miss London


London I am going to miss you.
I’m going to miss the beautiful sights
I’m going to miss the hustle and bustle
I’m going to miss the dapper men
I’m going to miss the outrageously stylish girls
I’m going to miss the cuffed trousers and bright socks
I’m going to miss the fact that right at 11 in the afternooyou can find a pub filled with people
I’m going to miss they way you say “hiya”
I’m going to miss the fish & chips in SoHo
I’m going to miss the Hawley Arms
I’m going to miss the way everyone says “cheers”
I’m going to miss the food from Brick Lane
I’m going to miss walking into my favorite pub and already have my pint get poured
I’m going to miss riding the top of a double decker
I’m going to miss being able to walk everywhere
I’m going to miss the expression “getting pissed”
I’m going to miss Kensington Gardens
I’m going to miss my flat
I’m going to miss edgy-Edgware road….kinda
I’m going to miss blasting Adele
I'm going to miss The London College of Fashion
Etc
Etc
Etc
Until we meet again London, I will miss you every moment of everyday



No comments:

Post a Comment