Wednesday, December 29, 2010

First Post

I honestly never thought I'd have my own fashion blog although I have always loved to read them and bookmark them on my computer.  Shortly into my first semester of college last year I met Anna. We immediately bonded over our love of weird, quirky fashion and music and we often refer to ourselves as "man repellers". We became better and better friends as our freshman year progressed and are now not only best friends but roommates as well. Next month, we will both be leaving the comfort of our Ames, Iowa campus and embark on exciting adventures in Europe. I will be living in Florence, Italy and Anna will be in London, England. Our blog will be filled with pictures of Euro-chic street style, things that we are obsessed with, and just some random thoughts from our times abroad.
Enjoy!
Xoxo,Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment