Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or kick-ass red lipstick"-Gwyneth Paltrow

If coming to London has taught me one thing... 
never leave your flat without lipstick.  
It is my favorite new obsession. I admit that at home I would buy the 99 cent lipstick just for fun and rarely wear it out but here I have learned to embrace a bold lip. Women of all ages are seen rocking hot pink, bright red, and the latest trend tangerine lips at all hours of the day. Lipstick empowers you to walk taller, feel better and simply look sexier. I personally love to wear my deep shimmery red lipstick from Clinique called "sugared maple" just about everyday. I of course have bright red lipstick that I find more suited for an all black ensemble and a night on the town, and my latest purchase is the hottest pink lipstick you will ever find which im pretty much obsessed with.  Now its normal for women here to wear lipstick all day and night but back in the states you may get a few looks.  Just remember to own it! you will look fabulous
-keep calm & carry on ,Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment